LS on bread pudding

8.20.2008

The Wallingford Bakery sells some leftover loaves on the weekends for cheap (like, a buck). So LS was able to pick up a lovely orange zest loaf to make some bread pudding. By the time I heard of the bread pudding, it was a distant memory. So like any good termite (a.k.a. mooching friend), I twisted her arm into making some while we roasted corn and ate peanut butter noodles. It, like the noodles, was uber-yummy and will require further arm-twisting to pry away her recipe. The crust was all caramelized and the center was just the right sweetness... I'll stop describing now to keep myself from drooling all over my keyboard.


2 comments:

Leeloo said...

Yes, keep twisting her arm. I'd like to mooch the recipe from you. Thanks!

Bellmer Doll said...

I second the torturing of LS for the recipe.

Design of Blogger Template | To Blogger by Blog and Web